personal links: facebook formspring twitter link link




Part of me
Your profile here!
Hi my name is so and so, sometimes when i'm bored, i draw people in my head. I listen to music a lot but the best times are usually when i'm on the bus. I don't think many people know about me because I keep a low profile. On days when i'm upset, i paint my toe nails and red is my favourite color. I have white feet, they remind me of porcelain. My eyes resemble almonds and my lids look like define lines imprinted in clay. I wish I were somebody else, maybe superman perhaps, my red cape in the wind, ever so free. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. I write when I write, what I write. Your critism is not welcomed.

December 2009 January 2010 February 2010

Childhood

Come and go

friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend


"Whoever said money didn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop."



title:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment

8:02 PM
Friday, January 29, 2010
Watch watch watch! Very sad & romantic! Oh my god! Cry die me ):